On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, we have the great pleasure of inviting everyone to a panel of experts debating the meaning of accreditations for business schools focusing on new trends and common values.
The debate will be held online on 14 November 2022.
The participation of representatives of globally recognised higher education institutions and associations is particularly important due to the subject of the debate covering issues related to the common values in higher education, post-pandemic business education with a focus on lessons learned and plans for the future, as well as responsible education management.
The participants of the debate:
- Professor Bogusława Drelich-Skulska – Vice-Rctor for Accreditation and International Cooperation of WUEB
- Professor Danica Purg – CEEMAN President
- Doctor Timothy S. Mescon – Executive Vice President and Chief Officer for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, AACSB
- Professor Barbara Sporn – Director, EFMD Programme Accreditation
- Professor Han G. van Dissel – Dean of the Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Amsterdam, AACSB mentor
- Professor Anna H. Jankowiak – Director of the International Cooperation Center, WUEB
We invite you to participate in the debate using this Zoom link.
More info HERE. Participation is open and free to all.