Are you trying to integrate sustainability in your decision making processes and teaching practices? Next week, on March 23 on behalf of ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society, we are inviting you to learn more about a research-based, forward looking serious gaming tool – Scenario Exploration System developed by the Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
The „Exploring sustainable futures with serious gaming“ event organized by ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society, aims to discuss the importance of foresight, systemic thinking and the main learnings and benefits of the Scenario Exploration System (SES). We are bringing together the original designers of the tool alongside many users who continue to apply the SES in academia, business and policy.
We are pleased to share the list of our speakers:
- Alice Szczepanikova, Policy Analyst, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Aaron B. Rosa, Researcher, Competence Centre Foresight, Fraunhofer Institute in Karlsruhe
- John A. Sweeney, Visiting Associate Professor, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Senior Research Fellow, Westminster International University, Co-founder, Participatory Futures Global Swarm
- Cristian Matti, Head of Strategic Research, Climate-KIC
- Laurent Bontoux, Senior Foresight for Policy Expert, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Epaminondas Christophilopoulos, Deputy Chair, Foresight Team, Presidency of the Greek Government, UNESCO Chair on Futures Research
- James Gleave, Founder & Director, Mobility Lab
- Sara Marcucci, Alumni student, Ghent University
- Karolina Sobczak, Knowledge Manager, ABIS – The Academy of Business in Society
You can view the programme and REGISTER for free here.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.