We are delighted to announce the 2019 edition of the highly recognised Case Writing Competition focusing on innovative and impactful case material, which improve the quality of teaching, incite student engagement and encourage creativity in education practices.
The 2019 edition of the EFMD Case Writing competition is now open! The deadline for the submission of cases is 31 October 2019. Please visit our webpage for more information about the submission categories and access to the application form.
For the last thirty years, EFMD, as an organiser, has come across highly engaging, thought-provoking and original cases. Numerous case studies in the previous editions proved their global relevance despite their unique local impact.
The best cases will be recognized in 17 management-related categories targeting specific issues as well as specific regions of the world.
This year you can submit your case in one of the following categories:
- African Business Cases: Sponsored by China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Bringing Technology to Market: Sponsored by ESMT Berlin
- Continuous Improvement: the Journey to Excellence: Sponsored by Instituto Internacional San Telmo – Catedra Mayoral de Mejora Continua
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Sponsored by ESC PAU Business School
- Entrepreneurship: Sponsored by emlyon business school
- Family Business: Sponsored by Suliman S. Olayan School of Business, American University of Beirut
- Finance and Banking: Sponsored by Portsmouth Business School
- Hidden Champions: Sponsored by Hidden Champions Institute (HCI), ESMT Berlin
- Inclusive Business Models: Sponsored by IMD
- Indian Management Issues and Opportunities: Sponsorship Opportunity!
- Innovative People Leadership Solutions in International, Intergovernmental and Not-for-profit Organisation: Sponsored by AHRMIO
- Latin American Business Cases: Sponsored by Universidad Externado de Colombia
- MENA Business Cases: Sponsored by HEC Paris in Qatar
- Responsible Business: Sponsored by The American University in Cairo School of Business
- Responsible Leadership: Sponsored by The University of San Diego School of Business
- Supply Chain Management: Sponsored by Coventry Business School, Coventry University
- Women in Business: Sponsored by IMD
The Case Centre continues to support the development of outstanding cases through the EFMD’s Case Writing Competition and similarly, our sponsors time after time endorse and fund the best case studies.
All of the winning cases receive €2000, wide visibility across the EFMD network and publication by the Case Centre.
We would like to warmly thank all our sponsors and we are looking forward to receiving your impactful contributions!
Learn more about the 2018 EFMD Case Writing Competition Winners and read what they say about their participation and success.
More information about the submission categories and process is available at www.efmdglobal.org/case.