‘It is not more bigness that should be our goal. We must attempt, rather, to bring people back to the warmth of community, to the worth of individual effort and responsibility, and of individuals working together as a community…’ – Robert F. Kennedy
We are thrilled to announce that 13 institutions have been reviewed and approved by the EFMD Membership Review Committee Members on 9 December 2021. The corporate network also recently welcomed one new member. All are to be ratified by the 2022 Annual General Assemblies.
Reacting to the announcement, Prof. Eric Cornuel, EFMD President, commented: ‘A very warm welcome to our new members. We are delighted to see our global network community grow, and I hope our new members will quickly benefit from being part of such a vibrant group of peers that we are extremely proud to call our members and friends. We look forward to the year ahead, to our future collaborations and common engagement towards a more responsible and sustainable future.’
New Full Members
- Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Management, Czech Republic
- Catholic University of the West (UCO), Faculty of Law, Economics and Management, France
- ESCI-UPF School of International Business, University Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Faculty of Business, Ireland
- SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University, Germany
- University of Klagenfurt, Faculty of Management and Economics, Austria
- University of New York in Prague (UNYP), School of Business, Czech Republic
- University of Nicosia, School of Business, Cyprus
New Affiliated Members
- Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI), India
- Leadership Pipeline Institute, United States
- Mahidol University, College of Management, Thailand
- University of Lampung, Faculty of Economics and Business, Indonesia
New Associate Members
- American School of Management, Guatemala
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu, India
Should you wish to connect with our new members, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
For a direct link to the institutions’ websites, please consult the full list of EFMD members.