In order to strengthen the dialogue between practitioners and academics on the challenges in enhancing business impact on society through responsible investing, at ABIS- The Academy of Business in Society, we are inviting paper proposals which will be presented during the 20th Annual Colloquium “Driving impact through responsible investing”.
We invite academic researchers and practitioners to submit papers on:
- ESG investing and risk management
- ESG-related regulatory developments
- Transition risks
- Responsible investing and the SDGs
- ESG investment performance compared to non-ESG
- ESG Engagement strategies
- Measuring non-financial impacts
- Corporate reporting (e.g. TCFD), accountability and ESG disclosure
- Corporate emission reductions and hard-to-abate sectors
- Incentives, corporate culture and long-term value creation
The papers will be presented at the Colloquium in Brussels (or online) on 23 November 2021. Presenters will be further invited to submit their papers for publication in an ABIS issue.
You can access the Call for Papers here.
- 30 September 2021: Submission of paper abstracts at: email@example.com
- 15 October 2021: Response of acceptance of the abstract to the authors
- 23 November 2021: Paper presentation at the ABIS Colloquium
- 31 January 2022: Submission of full paper
- 28 February 2022: Response to authors about acceptance of papers for peer review
We are looking forward to your paper submissions!
The ABIS team