We are delighted to announce that the following 20 institutions have been reviewed and approved by the EFMD Membership Review Committee Members on 25 May 2021 and are to be ratified by the 2021 Annual General Assemblies.
These leading business schools will further strengthen our global management development community.
“I am delighted to welcome our new members to the EFMD Global network. I look forward to our future collaborations and will do our utmost best to support our members and help them stay engaged and connected. I have never been more proud and grateful to be part of this community and I can safely say that we are all in awe of the resilience and adaptability our members have showcased during these challenging times,” commented Prof. Eric Cornuel, EFMD President.
Are you interested in learning how to connect with our new members? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
New Full Members
- Babeș-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Romania
- Dalhousie University, Faculty of Management, Rowe School of Business, Canada
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences, Estonia
- Hochschule Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business Management and Social Sciences, Germany
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, India
- Institut Paul Bocuse, France
- Johannes Kepler University Linz, JKU Business School, Austria
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Russia
- Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), School of Business, Malaysia
- RWTH Aachen University, School of Business and Economics, Germany
- Shandong University, School of Management, China
- University of Bahrain, College of Business Administration, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Woxsen University, Woxsen School of Business, India
- WSB University (Akademia WSB), Faculty of Applied Sciences, Poland
New Affiliated Members
- Athena School of Management, India
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business, United States
- Syracuse University, Martin J. Whitman School of Management, United States
- Universitas Multimedia Nusantara, Faculty of Business, Indonesia
New Associate Members
- University of Law, Business School, United Kingdom
- University of the West of Scotland, School of Business & Creative Industries, United Kingdom
New Reciprocal Members
- SABSA – South African Business Schools Association, South Africa
New Honorary Members
- Prof. Dr. Michael (Mike) Page, Professor of Finance and Management, Former Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Bentley University, United States & Professor Extraordinaire, Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
For a direct link to the institutions’ websites, please consult the full list of EFMD members.