We are happy to announce that 45 new members have recently been ratified and joined the EFMD Global network.
These leading business schools, corporate learning organisations and an executive development centre will further strengthen our global management development community.
“I am delighted to welcome our new academic and corporate members to the EFMD Global network. The success of our international community relies on the tremendous contribution, involvement and collaboration between all the members. Faced with the opportunities and challenges that often transcend borders, such a diverse group of renowned institutions will further strengthen our management development community in our common goal to advance the quality of management development globally,” commented Prof. Eric Cornuel, EFMD President.
Our network is now present in 92 countries around the world and counts 954 members.
Interested in learning how to connect with our new members? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Full Members
- Bournemouth University, The Business School, United Kingdom
- ENCGS – Ecole Nationale de Commerce et de Gestion de Settat, Université Hassan 1er, Morocco
- FERRANDI Paris, France
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School, United Kingdom
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, India
- Jiangnan University, School of Business, China
- Kyoto University, Graduate School of Management, Japan
- MGIMO University, MGIMO Business School, Russia
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, College of Management, Chinese Taipei
- Rome Business School, Italy
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Faculty of Economics and Business, Indonesia
- University of Aberdeen, University of Aberdeen Business School, United Kingdom
- University of Augsburg, Faculty of Business and Economics, Germany
- University of Hamburg, Faculty of Business Administration (HBS – Hamburg Business School), Germany
- University of Jyväskylä, School of Business and Economics, Finland
- University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School, United Kingdom
- University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Hungary
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), India
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Central Bank of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, Indonesia
- Institute of Capability Development (ICD) – Diwan of Royal Court, Oman
New Affiliated Members
- AIMS School of Business (AIMS Institutes), India
- Carroll University, School of Business, United States
- City University of Macau, Faculty of Business, China
- FECAP – Fundação Escola de Comércio Álvares Penteado, Centro Universitario Álvares Penteado, Brazil
- GAIA Business School, Guatemala
- GLOBIS University, Graduate School of Management, Japan
- ISPRIC – Institut des Sciences Politiques, Relations Internationales et Communications, Mali
- St. John’s University, Peter J. Tobin College of Business, United States
- Tishk International University, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, Iraq
- Universidade de Fortaleza (UNIFOR), Brazil
- Universitas Ciputra, School of Management and Business, Indonesia
- University of California, Davis, Graduate School of Management, United States
- UPES, School of Business, India
Executive Development Centre
- National Management Institute (NMI), Egypt
New Associate Members
- Business School XXI Century-Consult, Belarus
New Reciprocal Members
- KABEA – Korean Association of Business Education Accreditation, Republic of Korea
- SDG Academy, SDSN Association (Sustainable Development Solutions Network), United States
For a direct link to the institutions’ websites, please consult the full list of EFMD members.