The spread of coronavirus is affecting organisations across the globe; thus, over the next days and weeks, we are inviting you to share insights and experience of how you deal with the situation.
The coronavirus is having a significant impact on individuals, but it is equally affecting how business education and corporate institutions operate across our network. We very much hope that you, your family, friends, and colleagues are safe and well.
At EFMD, we are taking appropriate actions to ensure a safe environment for our members, associates, volunteers, and staff, and continue to implement extraordinary measures to mitigate the disruption of our operations and services.
The health and well-being of our members and their families remain our highest priority.
In this challenging time, many institutions are showing resilience and agility and implementing innovative solutions to appease the negative impact of the virus on their programmes and operations.
As a networking organisation, EFMD continues to connect and support its members by sharing and learning from each other. We believe there is a tremendous amount of strength in being a community. It’s at times like these higher education comes into its own, uniting to share experience, knowledge, and ideas.
We want to offer you a platform to communicate examples of good practice and contribute to the connectedness and growth of institutions across the globe.
- How is your school tackling the current situation? Tell us more about moving classes online, rescheduling exams or digitalising events and activities.
- How are you coordinating arrangements for working from home?
- Are there any webinars or series of talks that you are organising and you’d like to share within the network or invite the members to participate?
- Would you like to circulate an expert’s opinion on new solutions in education and innovative education approaches?
- Are there any acts of solidarity from individuals, organisations or companies that can inspire the network or support us to get through this time with health and well-being?
- How can companies and employers respond to the situation and act responsibly?
We created a temporary category COVID-19 on the EFMD blog, where we welcome all your written contributions. With our easy-to-follow guidelines, you can start contributing immediately.
For more information and guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.