HEADway Advisory, the leading consulting firm devoted entirely to higher education, research and life-long learning institutions, is proud to present the first European EdTech Investor Day®.
This event, supported by EFMD, will take place on October 24, 2019 at ESCP Europe (Paris campus – France).
The event will bring together the three main stakeholders of the EdTech ecosystem:
- Start-ups dedicated to Education Technology
- Business Schools and Higher Education Institutions
- To accelerate the development of start-ups by facilitating their financing (investment and access to markets)
- To assist Business schools in their technological strategy
- To help investors to identify the next EdTech unicorns
The agenda of the event includes
- Two dedicated roundtable discussions:
- Financing and fundraising
- Go-to-market strategy
- Three types of meetings are possible on site:
- Presentation of EdTech solutions to Business Schools as part of a “challenge” (see below)
- Pitching sessions delivered by start-ups and dedicated to investors
- Demos, networking, one-to-one business meetings, business speed dating…
The challenges are specifically dedicated to Business Schools. A panel of start-ups will present solutions to challenges posted by Schools. To submit a challenge simply log in to https://headway.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Wv6mSItSjMvrUN
Your EFMD benefit :
As EFMD is a privileged partner of the event, all members of the EFMD community benefit from a discount of 20% on subscription rate.
To get the discount code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available on https://edtechinvestorday.com/about/
HEADway, who are we?
Founded in 2011, HEADway is the first strategy consulting firm exclusively dedicated to higher education, research and training Institutions.
HEADway has developed various service offerings to accompany the development of Business Schools including:
- Strategy consulting services
- Data and market analysis
- Headhunting services
- Communication and marketing
HEADway plays a key role in supporting digital transformation within the Higher Education sector. This event aims to accelerate the development of the EdTech industry and inform the technological strategy of institutions.