The Gabelli School of Business and Customer Value Foundation are delighted to invite you to The Second Global Conference on Creating Value
“Value Creation for the Future of Business and Society”
The Second Global Conference on Creating Value invites business leaders and leading academics from around the world to exchange views and to share and learn from each other regarding how value can be created for the future of business and society.
The conference takes place at the Lincoln Center Campus, Fordham University in New York City, USA, on 14-15 May 2019.
The plenary sessions, invited speakers and paper presentations will provide an opportunity for a meaningful discussion and conversation between academics and practitioners about the meaning of value and value creation opportunities not only for business and companies but also for individuals and society, at large.
Particular focus will be on social value creation through social innovation and social entrepreneurship that aim to improve the well-being of the individuals and overall society.
Suggested Conference Topics
The Second Global Conference on Creating Value welcomes paper submissions and special session proposals on the topics that include but not limited to:
- Creating value for yourself, business and society
- Creating value through social innovation and social entrepreneurship
- Creating value through transformative services; in the age of disruptions
- Value creation for employees in the age of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Value creation in leadership and organization, as well as in the sharing economy
- Measuring value creation and developing value creation related analytics
- Interested participants are invited to submit an extended abstract about their research and ideas not exceeding 750 words (excluding references, tables and figures).
- The abstract should outline the importance and relevance of the topic, its potential contributions, research question(s), conceptual framework, and methodology and findings if applicable, discussion, and conclusion.
- Submissions using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and different approaches including practitioner cases are encouraged. – Each abstract should have four to five keywords.
- All abstracts must be in English, double-spaced Microsoft Word documents using Times New Roman 12-point font.
- At least one author from each paper must register and be present at the conference to present their paper.
- Abstracts should be submitted using the online submission link on the conference website at: http://www.creatingvalue.co/submissions/
Abstract submissions open: Oct 1, 2018
Abstract submissions close: Feb 15, 2019
Authors notified of outcome: No later than March 1, 2019
For details, please visit the conference website: http://www.creatingvalue.co/conference/
Gautam Mahajan, President of Customer Value Foundation, and the Editor of the Journal of Creating Value
Sertan Kabadayi, Professor of Marketing, Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University
For inquiries email Dr. Sertan Kabadayi at Kabadayi@fordham.edu and register at www.creatingvalue.co.