Take part in the 2018 Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards (ODRA) – a joint doctoral research award co-run by Emerald Group Publishing, a publisher of the largest collection of international business and management journals, and EFMD.
All winners receive a cash prize of €1,000, a certificate and a winners’ logo for communication use. In addition, a number of Highly Commended Awards will be bestowed.
Applicants are welcome to submit their doctoral case in one of the ten categories:
- OPERATIONS AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT sponsored by International Journal of Operations & Production Management
- LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT sponsored by International Journal of Logistics Management
- EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY sponsored by Journal of Educational Administration
- MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE sponsored by Management Decision
- HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT sponsored by Journal of Health Organization and Management
- MANAGEMENT sponsored by Tourism Review
- MARKETING sponsored by European Journal of Marketing
- FINANCE sponsored by Managerial Finance
The closing date for applications is 28 February 2019 and the entries will be judged by the Editor(s) and at least one Editorial Advisory Board member of the sponsoring journal.
Let the excellent be recognised globally among business schools, universities, and the Emerald’s community.
“I am honoured to receive the Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Award, what exciting news to begin my career in academia with! I’d like to express gratitude to my wonderful supervisors, as well as to Emerald, EFMD, and IJOPM for celebrating doctoral research!”
Haley Allison Beer from the University of Warwick, UK – one of the ODRA winners.