We are delighted to announce the 2018 edition of the highly recognised Case Writing Competition focusing on innovative and impactful case material, which improve the quality of teaching, incite student engagement and encourage creativity in education practices.
The 2018 edition of the EFMD Case Writing competition is now open! The deadline for the submission of cases is 9 November 2018. Please visit our webpage for more information about the submission categories and access to the application form.
For the last thirty years, EFMD, as an organiser, has come across highly engaging, thought-provoking and original cases. Numerous case studies in the previous editions proved their global relevance despite their unique local impact.
The best cases will be recognized in 17 management-related categories targeting specific issues as well as specific regions of the world.
This year you can submit your case in one of the following categories:
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Sponsored by ESC PAU Business School
- Entrepreneurship: Sponsored by E.M. Lyon
- Family Business: Sponsored by Suliman S. Olayan School of Business, American University of Beirut
- Finance and Banking: Sponsored by Toulouse Business School, Groupe ESC Toulouse
- Supply Chain Management: Sponsored by Coventry Business School, Coventry University
- Euro-Mediterranean Managerial Practices and Issues: Sponsored by Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School
- African Business Cases: Sponsored by China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Indian Management Issues and Opportunities: Sponsored by Curtin Business School
- Responsible Leadership: Sponsored by University of San Diego – School of Business Administration
- Inclusive Business Models: Sponsored by IMD
- Latin American Business Cases: Sponsored by Universidad Externado de Colombia
- MENA Business Cases: Sponsored by HEC Paris in Qatar
- Bringing Technology to Market: Sponsored by ESMT
- Urban Transition Challenges: Sponsored by Climate KIC
- Sustainable Production Systems: Sponsored by Climate KIC
- Sustainable Business Models: Sponsored by Climate KIC
- Continuous Improvement: the Journey to Excellence: Sponsored by Instituto Internacional San Telmo – Catedra Mayoral de Mejora Continua
The Case Centre continues to support the development of outstanding cases through the EFMD’s Case Writing Competition and similarly, our sponsors time after time endorse and fund the best case studies.
All of the winning cases receive €2000, wide visibility across the EFMD network and publication by the Case Centre.
We would like to warmly thank all our sponsors and we are looking forward to receiving your impactful contributions!
More information about the submission categories and process is available at www.efmd.org/case