ArcelorMittal, the world #1 steel and mining company has an undisputed reputation for its innovation power for and with its automotive customers, providing the design teams an insight into the steel research projects at a very early stage and co-engineering their future cars.
That’s exactly what the ArcelorMittal University does for learning, from strategy definition to introducing new solutions and designing state-of-the-art programmes and experiences.
- What if you knew what all your L&D providers know, if you were invited to discuss with their development teams and build on the experience of each of them with other customers?
- What if you brought them together and join forces
At this EFMD Sharing Best Practice workshop you can learn how the ArcelorMittal University has created an ecosystem of providers that leverages off their experience and creativity along the learning value chain, from needs analysis to design, delivery and evaluation.
The SBP workshop: Shifting Boundaries: leveraging your ecosystem of L&D providers for accelerated innovation will take place on the 4th (evening) and 5th October in Luxembourg at the ArcelorMittal University campus. Join us and enjoy the experience of an ArcelorMittal University Partner Day, enriched with presentations and cases by Mazars, Sberbank and more, and lots of exchange and debate throughout the workshops.
- Explore the advantages of going beyond a purely transactional relationship with your L&D providers.
- Identify the limits of such a partnership approach, e.g. in being a barrier to working with new providers.
- Reflect on your approach to managing your learning and talent development ecosystem.
Do not miss the opportunity to exchange views with your peers on how to leverage the innovation power of your L&D providers.
Please click here for the programme and registration.
This workshop is by invitation only and is dedicated to corporate learning and corporate HR practitioners from companies.
Free of charge for EFMD member companies and special guests (special guest = ONE free seat to attend ONE workshop for discovery for non-members.)
ArcelorMittal University has to limit the number of participants. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this session.
For more information, please contact Shanshan Ge.