Warm congratulations to the following institutions for successfully completing the EFMD Programme Re-Accreditation process:
3-year re-accredited programmes:
- EBS Paris – European Business School, France for its Programme Grande Ecole
5-year re-accredited programmes:
- Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia for its Bachelor Degree in Business
- Groupe ESC Clermont, France for its Bachelor in International Management (BIM)
- PSB Paris School of Business, France for its Master in Management – Grande Ecole Programme
- ESIC Business and Marketing School, Spain for its International MBA (IMBA) & Master in Marketing Management (MIM)
We are delighted to see so many programmes upgraded to five years accreditation. The significant progress achieved and the rigour applied throughout the process are a great testimonial of the schools’ commitment to continuous quality improvement and their valuable contribution to business education.
Commenting on this achievement, Barbara Sporn, EFMD Programme Accreditation Director, stated:
“Congratulations to all the institutions that have successfully gone through the re-accreditation process of their programmes. Each institution has demonstrated great commitment to achieve the process and continue their journey toward excellence.”
About EFMD Programme Accreditation
EFMD Accredited is a comprehensive programme accreditation system for business and/or management degrees and courses, including face-to-face, blended and online provisions. It constitutes a benchmark for what is considered an internationally recognised and peer-reviewed programme.
Key values of the programme accreditation:
- Respect for diversity: We believe in and respect different models of business programmes and business schools in our assessment and accreditation system.
- An international dimension: We believe in the international dimension of business programmes. Programme content, teaching materials, delivery methods (including virtual interactions), together with international partnerships, and the diverse backgrounds of faculty and students alike, can all contribute to the students’ international learning experience.
- Responsible management: We believe in the importance of ethics, sustainability and responsibility. Different elements should be embedded in each programme’s policies, operations, teaching and research.
- Connections with practice: We believe in the practical relevance of programmes and look for practice-based learning experiences for students through project work, internships and the like. On top of that, the relevance of business programmes is illustrated and facilitated by the involvement of senior management and professional practitioners in governance structures, programme development, delivery and research endeavours.
The accreditation covers all facets of programme provision: from its institutional, national and international environment, through its design, delivery, outcomes and impacts, to its quality assurance processes.
EFMD Programme Accreditation helps schools strive for excellence in an ongoing improvement process following each accreditation or re-accreditation visit.
Discover our new guidelines for EFMD Programme Accreditation.
Currently, there are 133 EFMD Accredited programmes from 102 institutions in 39 countries.