As part of the annual #WorldCaseTeachingDay celebrations, The Case Centre announces a scholarship programme for new case teachers.
Five case teaching scholarships will be offered each year to support the development of new case teachers.
Richard McCracken, Director of The Case Centre said:
“Supporting case teachers and writers is a critical element of our mission, and I am delighted to extend our scholarship programme* with this exciting support for new case teachers.
“The case method has long been acknowledged as a powerful teaching tool but getting started can be daunting. Our case teaching scholarships are designed to support and inspire new case teachers through their journey, by providing a comprehensive range of training, mentoring and resources.”
*The Case Centre has offered a case writing scholarship programme since 1998.
About the scholarships
The scholarships are open to faculty and PhD students with teaching responsibilities that have been teaching with cases for no more than 18 months, or who are planning to start using cases in their teaching during the next calendar year.
- a free place on one of The Case Centre’s online expert-led case teaching workshops
- a review of one of the recipient’s case teaching sessions by a workshop tutor from The Case Centre
- the opportunity to attend an exclusive online session with an expert case teacher
- provision of a curated selection of case teaching articles from leading case institutions
- a free digital copy of the book Teaching and Writing Cases: A Practical Guide by John Heath.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed and awarded by The Case Centre’s Executive Committee.
Applications open on 5 February and close on 2 July each year.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Hazel Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Case Centre is the independent home of the case method and is dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. It is a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity.