We are delighted to announce that the following 16 institutions have been reviewed and approved by the EFMD Membership Review Committee Members on 18 December 2020 and are to be approved by the Board of Trustees and to be ratified by the 2021 Annual General Assemblies. In 2020, we also welcomed nine new members mentioned below.
These leading business schools, corporate learning organisations and an executive development centre will further strengthen our global management development community.
“I am very pleased to welcome our new academic and corporate members to the EFMD Global network. In these unprecedented and challenging times, we are even more determined to support our members and help them stay engaged and connected within our community. We appreciate all the new members’ effort and their ability to adapt quickly to the new circumstances due to new demands resulting from the current global situation,” commented prof. Eric Cornuel, EFMD President.
Our network is now present in 90 countries around the world and counts 966 members.
Are you interested in learning how to connect with our new members? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Full Members
- East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST), School of Business, China
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, India
- International University of Rabat, Rabat Business School, Morocco
- Mohammed VI Polytechnic University, Africa Business School, Morocco
- Radboud University, Nijmegen School of Management, The Netherlands
- Shanghai University, SILC Business School, China
- University of Derby, College of Business, Law and Social Sciences – Derby Business School, United Kingdom
- University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management, Germany
- University of León, Faculty of Economic and Business Studies, Spain
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Business School, China
- University of Trento, Department of Economics and Management, Italy
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law,
- School of Business Administration, China
- AB InBev (Belgium),
- Bank Mandiri (Indonesia),
- Haier Group (China),
- Pegadaian (Indonesia)
New Affiliated Members
- ABBS School of Management, India
- Universiti Teknologi MARA, Faculty of Business and Management, Malaysia
New Associate Members
- Practicum Group, Practicum Business School, Russia
New Reciprocal Members
- RRBM-Responsible Research in Business & Management
New Honorary Members
- George Bickerstaffe
For a direct link to the institutions’ websites, please consult the full list of EFMD members.