The Highered Global Chinese Talent Virtual Career Fair will take place on March 24th.
In co-organisation with the top 10 universities in China and supported by 600+ EFMD business schools globally, the Virtual Career Fair will bring an unprecedented opportunity for Chinese-speaking talent to connect with recruiters from 50+ leading global companies and organisations.
Why attend the Virtual Career Fair?
- Meet 50+ top international/Chinese companies including Apple China, PWC China, Airbus China, Carrefour China and more;
- Exclusive job opportunities for Highered talent;
- Opportunity to engage in one-to-one video chats and interviews with participating HR representatives.
- Meet the best of the best: All the candidates will be students/alumni from the 10 best Chinese schools and global leading schools;
- Unique employer branding opportunity: Brand exposed to top talent. Brand endorsed by reputable schools and presented together with other top companies’ logo;
- Fast-tracking hiring: CV pre-screening, one-to-one video chats, and interviews with qualified candidates to simplify the recruitment process;
- CV Books: Top talent profiles categorised by majors and education levels;
- Data available for KPI-tracking: all application views and clicks for the posted positions and appointment sessions will be recorded for your analysis.
Registration deadline for talent: March 23rd for participation in the Virtual Career Fair; March 20th for an additional opportunity to speak with the recruiters. Register here.
Registration deadline for recruiters: March 20th. Register here.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information or if you have any questions.
Contact Highered HERE