Each year, the Graduate Management Admission Council® and EFMD join forces to sponsor the annual Corporate Recruiters Survey – collecting data from hundreds of employers around the world about 2017 hiring outcomes, 2018 hiring expectations, internship plans, international hiring, and skills.
We encourage your Business School to participate in this survey by signing up by 2 February at:
The GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey Report offers a unique view of the current hiring outlook for graduate business students. Findings analyze demand for business school graduates by industry and world region, salaries, job functions, and mobility in regional job placement. Insights into company hiring plans, compensation trends, and regional job placement are especially important, as employment outcomes are a top factor driving prospective students’ decisions to pursue a graduate management education.
Achieve your Career Services goals:
- Gauge current hiring demand for business school graduates by major world regions and industries and learn how marketplace trends may translate into employment opportunities for your graduating class.
- Explore data on expected compensation for recent graduate business school hires, including median starting salary and non-monetary benefits, as well as job placement and mobility.
- Understand recruiter behavior and practices, including most effective recruitment methods, and school and candidate selection criteria.
- Learn about skill sets and skill proficiency levels that employers expect recent business school graduates to possess upon hire.
For the 2018 edition, there are two easy ways to participate:
- Option 1: GMAC administers the survey to your employers directly. Your school provides GMAC with a list of employer contacts, including name, email address, and company name. GMAC sends the survey invitation and follow-up messages to employers.
- Option 2: Your school administers the survey. GMAC will provide your school with suggested survey and reminder emails, and a generic school-level URL. Your school will invite your employers to participate in the survey directly.
Sign up your school to participate anytime from now until 2 February 2017 to be sure your school hears from the employers that recruit your students about their hiring projections and the skills they seek in business grads. The survey launches on 9 February 2017.
Schools signup at gmac.com/surveysignup
Employers signup at gmac.com/employersignup
The survey is conducted by GMAC in partnership with EFMD and the MBA Career Services & Employer Association (MBACSEA).